Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

blog #9

I have been in sports since I was a kid, and since then ive worked harder and harder and trying to hone my skills in those sports. Those sports consist of baseball, football, basketball, and soon to be hockey. I use to play hockey a lot as a kid. My family really loved hockey back in the day. All my brothers played hockey including Sky, Nick, Quentin, and shanton. I played as a kid, but quit because it got to be really expensive. My dad taught me a lot as kid growing up. He was pretty good at hockey he had the record for goals scored in White Bear Lake during his time so I think it will be pretty cool to keep hockey in the family. Im going into my sophmore year.. talk about a late start, but it shouldn't be nothing I cant handle. You know what they say practice makes perfect.
Even though I am joining late doesn't mean I cant handle competition. I like any kind of competition I like to strive myself to do better everyday. My first place to start is to go open skate on sundays, and get my skating down. then to move onto stick handling. You basically need a 6th sense with your stick its hard to get use to, but since I use to play I am determined to try get back into this sport even if I have to face embarrasment. I actually cant wait until I get to try this sport again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog shay. I hope you get to play again someday. But nice writing, that a Bae.

    ReplyDelete