Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Blog #8

In this blog I am going to talk about what a hot topic right now. I think a big topic right now that a lot of people are talking about is the NFL draft picks and who is going where after drafts are over. The drafts are a big deal to NFL fans because the NFL draft can change a team a lot. You can go from being the worst in the NFL to some what decent because you could get some good players so it is exciting to watch to see who your team is gonna pick. I was watching the Drafts last night and i'm pretty mad at the vikings for not picking Johnny Manzel but I heard the quarterback that we did end up picking is suppose to be pretty good to so its alright. Another reason why I like the NFL drafts is because I like to see how good the really good people in college do in the NFL because sometimes once they get into the NFL they do really bad because it's a whole new level of competition and sometimes they can't handle it. That's why I like the NFL drafts and why they are important to NFL fans.

1 comment:

  1. Good personal reflection- give more detail about the player. Specifics about who has or hasn't done well in the NFL.

    ReplyDelete