Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Blog #6

Roses are red Violets are blue if you're like romeo and juliet try find whats best for you. Im sure you all have heard one of these types of poems before. I have seen many of these as I was growing up. My mom loves cute little riddles and poems, and she use to use these all the time! I've even heard sports versions of this before. When I was a kid I liked when my mother did this because it entertained me. I was amused by how it rhymes and how the beat works, but at the same time little kids are really easy to please. I thought you had to be a lyrical writer to make a good poem, but all it really needs is good imagination and even better vocabulary like music there is lyrical rap. that almost reminds me of a poem just cause of how they can rhyme so easy and fluent. My brother is a pro at that anyways, this poem is definitly a childhood tradition. I hear this every year, and the younger kids always have new versions of this little poem, and there will be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment